Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the code and how to unlock the network

SOLVED
Rookie (LVL:3)

hii i have a phone model sony xperia C1504 ANd i want to know what is the code to unlock tne network because when am putting my mauritius sim card its telling me to put the code its been 2 months that and searching for help please help me someone to unlock it Smiley Happyi live in mauritius so thats why am not knowing how to manage thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: what is the code and how to unlock the network

thanks Smiley Happy cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Founder

@buddy wrote:

hii i have a phone model sony xperia C1504 ANd i want to know what is the code to unlock tne network because when am putting my mauritius sim card its telling me to put the code its been 2 months that and searching for help please help me someone to unlock it Smiley Happyi live in mauritius so thats why am not knowing how to manage thanks!!

Normally, since that is a Boost phone it will be locked to Boost.

Dial *#06# to get the IMEI number, Call 1258881 and ask for the unlocking code, you will be asked to pay a specific amount.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-

thanks Smiley Happy cheers

Rookie (LVL:4)

Hai,  Normally there are may way to unlock your phone. There are cable, flash, software, code etc..,  Once you  get the unlock code you can use any gsm network simcards. And  there are many online sites get the unlock code or you ask your network provider.

Community Founder

@Halasyam wrote:

Hai,  Normally there are may way to unlock your phone. There are cable, flash, software, code etc..,  Once you  get the unlock code you can use any gsm network simcards. And  there are many online sites get the unlock code or you ask your network provider.

Be careful online. Many of them are scams.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Wat's the code to network unlock plz