cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to order blank sim card

Spectator

iam an existing telstra customer and want to order two blank sim cards for myself and husband to transfere our numbers over to boost asap, regards michelle

5 REPLIES 5
Professional (LVL:3)

Re: want to order blank sim card

This is a community where also customers give their advise and suggestions. If you need a blank SIM, you can contact Boost at 125 8881 or Live CHAT

Community Founder

@belllucas09 wrote:

iam an existing telstra customer and want to order two blank sim cards for myself and husband to transfere our numbers over to boost asap, regards michelle

Hi!

You have actually reached the community. not live chat..

Community is run by Customers not consultants..

no consultants from boost Will res pond here to the request for you.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Spectator

Order blank sim
Amateur (LVL:1)

I would like to order a blank Sim - address removed to protect your privacy

Please contact Boost via  Boost Live Chat or by calling 125 8881 to arrange to have a card sent to you  Smiley Happy  

Spectator

To whom it may concern 

I have been a customer with boost for a while now i have misplaced my mobile phone and cant find it. I would like to order a blank sim card as so i can re activate the same number. My number is 0455368015 and my postal address is 42 Lockton Avenue Reservoir Vic 3073. I dont have an alternative number. I am the owner of the above mentioned number