Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting for support and activation

Highlighted
Spectator

I odrered a new sim it arrived and tried to switcht to boost mobile on 25/06/2020 I recieved a confirmation email saying the service should be activated within 4 hours or 24 hours... it is 5 days now, I have not recieved any email and my sim card has not been activated however payment has been taken from my account. There is no chat or contact service available.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Spectator

Re: waiting for support and activation

Im in the same postion,i got a sms reply from Boostmobile on 25th june stating that your request is in progress,and should be complete in 4 hours......its been 7 days, still nothing, i was on the fence whether to leave Optus, as i been with them for years, and generally they have great plans and the service courage has been good in the areas ive been in, however as a Android user,as well as my partner, we both use Pixels, i thought will both change to BoostMobile for RCS messages as Optus doesnt support that, is this a common thing with Boostmoble to take so long for activation? because i would be changing like 5 devices to Boost if they were half decent and had actual customer service, i guese they dont want cutomers lol.

Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: waiting for support and activation

Sounds like the porting process may have failed (possibly due to mismatched data).

Best to call the Boosst New Customer number to get the port status checked and sorted out.

But be aware, there may be a long queue.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/