cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock network code

unlock network code

Community Founder

Re: unlock network code

You'll love being with Boost on the Australian Telstra network, as much as you love the Singapore-government owned Optus.
Boost Alumni (Retired)

Why not try grabbing the Boost Mobile SIM from the package and porting your number across Smiley Happy 

Spectator

ive just bought a mobile off my daughter n im wondering if i can get a code to unlock the phone pls?
Community Founder

Contact Boost ph 1258881.

There may be a cost involved.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Community Founder

@kimmy wrote:
ive just bought a mobile off my daughter n im wondering if i can get a code to unlock the phone pls?

just prepare your IMEI number and contact Boost just live Pvandenh has said.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Spectator

Can boostmobile zte zmax n9520 be unlock
Community Founder

This community is for Boost AUSTRALIA. You need to contact Boost US.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Spectator

I had purchased nokia lumia,635 of boost mobile help me to unlock sim lock to run it in india
Community Founder

Boost Australia of Telstra has not released any Nokia Lumia. 

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Amateur (LVL:1)

@Lewis wrote:
Wait. Which company is the device locked to? You will need to obtain the unlocking code from the carrier which the handset is locked to.

Boost