Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer old phone number to new boost phone

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I do not understand how I can transfer my old boost number to my new boost mobile. BOOST do not seem interested in helping 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: transfer old phone number to new boost phone

You just need to put your SIM Card from one phone to the over, or if your sim is a different size just chat with support and they can get one out to you in the right size. http://livechat.boost.com.au
---
Highlighted

unfortunately i had to get a new boost phone and number when Telstra stopped using 2g, and none seems to be able to help. i have been to Telstra shop 4times before today and now they just say call boost. which i just as bad

Highlighted

Thank You but I am in Australia and they have been using a different platform as I found out recently after buying a new phone a few months ago.I actually change to Optus  for a month trial but they are worse to call and deal with

thank you for your offer

Highlighted
Champion (LVL:1)

The information I gave you was for Boost Australia. 

If you are currently using a Boost SIM card in your old Boost phone you just need to put that SIM card into the new phone. 

If your SIM card is the wrong size, follow the link I posted above and chat with support and they will be able to send out the right size one, Telstra stores are able to help activate starter kits when they can't be done online but they generally don't stock blank boost SIM cards required for replacements SIMs and generally are not trained in making adjustments to Boost services. 

If you are currently with Optus and want to swap to Boost you need to activate a SIM pack with selecting the 'keep my existing number' option and fill in the form to change the number to Boost.

---
Highlighted
Spectator

I want transfer my number to boost mobile