Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactivate old number

reactivate old number

Highlighted
Spectator

reactivate old number

hey, my old number expired and i was wondering how i go about getting it back?
thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: reactivate old number

Hi jenjen28,

Your Boost mobile number will remain inactive for 6 months before being quarantined.

If your number only expired recently, just recharge it.

If you've gone past the 6 month mark of your service being inactive, and your number has been quarantined, you'll need to contact Customer Service on 1258881 to exercise your Rights Of Use for your quarantined number.
Highlighted
Spectator

Re: reactivate old number

I had a number for over 10 years Boost Mobile said I changed my number I never changed my number I updated my account because my name and address was not on my account Boost Mobile had me living at an address that I never lived at which was in their store and when I put in my ZIP code I got a 914 phone number when I had a 646 number for over 10 years and I would like to get my 646 number back I had people come to my door stating that they wanted to know if something happened to me because they were trying to call me for the past 3 weeks and I was not responding this just happened on January 8th and I would like to have my 646 number back as soon as possible how can I retrieve my old number PS I need help ASAP before my number gets in the system and I'm never able to retrieve it again this just happened on January 8th 20/20 the worst day of my life