cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible wrong sim

possible wrong sim

Spectator

possible wrong sim

Just bought a sim but did not see option re type of sim card.  I have an iphone 5 which takes a micro sim.  Is there a direct email contact for Boost to make sure the correct sim is posted out?

3 REPLIES 3
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: possible wrong sim

I am in the same boat. I am transferring form Kogan and I just ordered the sim, and then realised it wasn't a nano as I also have an iPhone 5

Community Founder

Hey guys,
I suggest you send James from Boost Mobile an email with your details and he will be able to organise a nano SIM for you. JamesO@boost.com.au
Regards,

Lewis
Community Founder

Hey, the reason you couldn't find a nano sim option for the iPhone 5 is Boost don't have any retail nano sims yet (they should start coming through in a few months).
In the mean time you can either trim a full size sim down to a nano yourself (tutorials on YouTube etc), or send a private message to James from Boost (he will get one cut down for you and posted out).

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/