cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving texts

not receiving texts

Spectator

not receiving texts

I have been using boost mobile for nearly a week now.  everything has been working fine, until 2 days ago and now I cannot receive texts from anyone other than a boost mobile user.  please help!!

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: not receiving texts

That's bizarre that incoming SMS from any network was work, but now is not. Unless someone else has any ideas, I'd be contacting Boost to report the problem and they will run you through some tests before escalating the issue.
CORY @ CJNET.ONE | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: not receiving texts

I've got a similar issue, but mostly, I can't send sms straight away 100% of the time - I keep resetting my apn details as per Boost and Telstra advice but same happens.

Also, ALL my incoming phone calls are being diverted to voicemail, I've turned all forwarding to voicemail off to test it but the calls all went to voicemail still.

Call center just wants to call me back - duh - it just goes to voicemail and they don't leave messages saying I can call them again, I just keep getting empty voicemails.