Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving some text MESSAGES

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Pls help, I tried sending a message using the help app but couldn't click the link. For a while now I have not been getting some of my messages and there seems to be no logic to it! I get some messages eg from my girl, but not all of them, so it isn't just from certain numbers, its just some come through and others don't. But as you can imagine this is causing big problems as some are important! Please help Smiley Happy

Spoiler
missing texts
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: not receiving some text MESSAGES

I have been randomly missing text message as well!

Today at 8:53pm I suddenly received a large amount text messages. After confirming with some senders, some messages were sent days ago but I just received them now!

It appears to be random as I have been received other messages okay.

Very frastrated as some of the missing messages were important to my work.

Highlighted

I have had messages that I received just disappear and I did not delete them.  In one instance all bar the first two messages have just disappeared.  In another case ALL previous messages have disappeared.  BOOST have been zero help.  Now I'm wondering how many other messages I just didn't get at all.  Makes me wonder if they have a security problem they don't want to admit too.  I wonder if this happens with Telstra or any other providers.  In my case some of the messages were VERY important.  BOOST has virtually wiped their hands of the matter even though I have a transcript of a chat where they promised they could provide a list of dates and times messages were sent to and from me.  They've simply stopped responding to my Messenger messages and won't respond to the emails I've sent back asking for the promised list.  Next stop might be the Ombudsman because as luck would have it, there are messages pertaining to legal action I am taking.  Pretty pathetic.  I get the impression they think I deleted the messages myself but why would I delete vital evidence?

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Tap Settings then tap on Block Messages. ... If the number is not in the block list then try clearing the cache and data of the messages app from the application manager. Start the phone in Safe Mode then check if the message is received in this mode. If it does then the problem could be caused by an app you downloaded.

mcdvoice mybkexperience