Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nO DATA after activating BOOST SIM

mrcodeine
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hello I have an HTC U Ultra phone and was on iinet (Vodafone) and had no problems with mobile data or calls.  I changed to boost because I had poor regional receiption.  After inserting the BOOST sim I can make calls but have no mobile data.  I reset all Network settings and am using APN Telstra Internet (Telstra.wap).   This has me stumped.  Help!  Can new settings be pushed to my phone? Thanks...Tim

2 REPLIES 2
runamuck

Re: nO DATA after activating BOOST SIM

Same. I went through all the trouble shooting etc, their advice? reset the phone ( not acceptable) or buy a new one. They said to call the manufacturer. that was from one of their managers when I called in. Crappy customer service. My phone worked till BOOST put in a new sim, and its My fault? Im looking for a new carrier

mrcodeine

Re: nO DATA after activating BOOST SIM

Yeah I can't believe it, after multiple support sessions and 'escalations' they couldn't tell me a thing.  In this phone I have used Vodafone, Optus and virtuals iiNet and Kogan Mobile with absolutely no data problems.  BOOST? That's a different story.  The freakin app doesn't even work to manage your account.  What the hell are these guys doing???