live chat

Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: live chat

LandLine has MSG stating number is incomplete
Community Founder

neil wrote:
LandLine has MSG stating number is incomplete

Are you sure that you are dialling the full number. 1258881 (3 x 8's). It works when I dial it no problems.

If not, plug the new Boost sim in and call from the mobile.

Or use LiveChat.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Ok.not sure if it is a Telstra land line.but they say land line. Any ? .yes number is correct 3 x8s

Livechatboost.com.au as shown in welcome book no good.but found out that boost.com.au/live chat will connect you..wasted over an hour on this hope service will be Better.
Professional (LVL:3)

at the bottom of this page is a link for "Live Chat". I'm not sure why it took you over an hour just to get into that page.

Amateur (LVL:1)

australian lightining,,

this will be my number, on rally plus tech niquiastions..

thank you Jarred

F1 wrote:

How can we find /use live chat it seems to have disappeared also can we contact Boost by 'phone?

With thanks.

F

Spectator

Do boost have any anual or monthly recharge for incoming only as other companies
Community Founder

If you activate a sim without adding any credit, then the phone will have incoming calls only. But you will need to add a bit of credit every 5.5 months, as the account is deleted if no recharges happen for 6 months.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Spectator

Re: MessageBank & Extended Ring Time....from Adam...

Hello from Adam in freezing cold Perth...

Have recently activated a pre-paid Boost mobile sim. Incoming calls extend to only two full rings before being directed to MessageBank. 

Could you please advise procedure to deactivate MessageBank & also to extend incoming ring.?

Thankyou - Adam.

Spectator

hello im having problem with my phone my player keep stopping  please help me and my phone