live chat

Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: live chat

LandLine has MSG stating number is incomplete
Community Founder

@neil wrote:
LandLine has MSG stating number is incomplete

Are you sure that you are dialling the full number. 1258881 (3 x 8's). It works when I dial it no problems.

If not, plug the new Boost sim in and call from the mobile.

Or use LiveChat.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Ok.not sure if it is a Telstra land line.but they say land line. Any ? .yes number is correct 3 x8s

Livechatboost.com.au as shown in welcome book no good.but found out that boost.com.au/live chat will connect you..wasted over an hour on this hope service will be Better.
Professional (LVL:3)

at the bottom of this page is a link for "Live Chat". I'm not sure why it took you over an hour just to get into that page.

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

australian lightining,,

this will be my number, on rally plus tech niquiastions..

thank you Jarred

@F1 wrote:

How can we find /use live chat it seems to have disappeared also can we contact Boost by 'phone?

With thanks.

F

Spectator

Do boost have any anual or monthly recharge for incoming only as other companies
Community Founder

If you activate a sim without adding any credit, then the phone will have incoming calls only. But you will need to add a bit of credit every 5.5 months, as the account is deleted if no recharges happen for 6 months.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Spectator

Re: MessageBank & Extended Ring Time....from Adam...

Hello from Adam in freezing cold Perth...

Have recently activated a pre-paid Boost mobile sim. Incoming calls extend to only two full rings before being directed to MessageBank. 

Could you please advise procedure to deactivate MessageBank & also to extend incoming ring.?

Thankyou - Adam.

Spectator

hello im having problem with my phone my player keep stopping  please help me and my phone