cannot make phone calls text and internet ok

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: cannot make phone calls text and internet ok

Does it show reception signal?

Can you ring PH 1258881? 

If so, give it a call and talk to Boost support from the line you are having the issue with.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Founder

Hi Kimberly

Have you checked your balance/expiry date? Sounds like you may not have recharged before the expiry date.
CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

so does that mean if you do not recharge by the due date you do not get phone calls?? sounds a bit silly as why am i paying for something i am not going to get??

@CORY wrote:
Hi Kimberly

Have you checked your balance/expiry date? Sounds like you may not have recharged before the expiry date.

Highlighted
Community Founder

You have to be within expiry to make calls. If your expiry has lapsed, you have to recharge to be able to make any calls. You can still receive calls/SMS, just not make any.  Boost has a maximum expiry of 30 days after you recharge.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Community Founder

You certainly can receive phone calls Kimberly. For up to six months in fact, but you can't make them.

Every prepaid offer in Australia is the same (dependant on the recharge length).

If you are talking about how when you recharge you don't see a dollar amount when you check your balance, that's because you're pre paying for the service offer you are recharging for - either the ULTRA or UNLTD offer. How it works is all stated in the Critical Information Summary available at www.boost.com.au
CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
Highlighted

Kimberley, 

If you haven't recharged you haven't paid so you are getting exactly what you haven't paid for.... 😁 

Highlighted

after i entered the last two boost $40.00 RECHARGE. WHEN I TRY TO MAKE A PHONE CALL IT JUST SAYS CALL CANNOT BE CONNECTED THIS IS ON ALL CALLS.

Highlighted
Community Founder

Does it show reception signal?

Can you ring PH 1258881? 

If so, give it a call and talk to Boost support from the line you are having the issue with.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Founder

before you try making a phone call after you have recahrge have you validated your balance?

check your balance first if you have confirmed that the recahrge was successfully THEM make a phone call. If its still not working despite that you saw that the UNLTD is there then you have to contact Boost 1258881 or live chat to confirm why you cannot make standard phone calls.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Highlighted
Spectator

How is this rated as solved? I cant believe its rated as solved when the solution is to make a call when you can't make calls I had to make an account to leave this comment. 

I am having the same problems, i have credit i am within expiry I have just ported my number from optus I can send texts and Internet is fine but I Cannot make or recieve calls even the boost number, i attempted to call the number on my partners phone and it just says connect the number and try again, here I thought i could solve my problem when i see a big SOLVED tick and it tells me to make a call..