Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot get through to technical support

Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi all

I have been trying to get through to boost technical support of the 1258881 number since 9am today. I have made two calls each lasted over 70 minutes in each caseI just remain on hold.

What is going on boost? That is a totally unacceptable wait time for any company. As of writing this post I still have not gotten through.

It's as if they are either simply not there or suddenly the whole contry wants to talk to boost technical support!

I am exhausted with the whole thing.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Founder

Re: cannot get through to technical support

Hello iceman

Boost Customer Care may be very busy today with an increased number of new activations due to the ispONE situation affecting ALDI Mobile and Kogan Mobile customers.

I would suggest you contact Boost Customer Care using Live Chat.

Regards,

Lewis

I already have spoken to live chat they could not assist.

I am finally on the phone to technical support after waiting 75 minutes to get through. there are some back end problems from what I can see as some peoples numbers are not porting across properly, mine included. I ported last tuesday and it still is not working. So be warned ppls. you may also have issue or you may not with so many numbers coming across at once.

I just moved from Kogan myself and I am sure you are correct in that some 100K customers are looking at moving asap based on the ISPone news.

I have lost about 10 hours of my life waiting on the phone trying to speak to the right people as they try to speak to the right people who also try to escalate this and that. It 's a bit of a dogs breakfast to be honest. Next time I will just pay for a plan with telstra and be done with it perhaps.

Community Founder

What seems to be the problem?

Has it been resolved?

Maybe we can help you resolve your issue Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lewis

Is there an alternative to the 1258881 number?  I can't seem to get through on my non-boost mobile and landline.  Livechat isn't working on my work computer and I'm assuming by the time I get home the chat staff will be off work.

Community Founder

Hello,

For your information... Live Chat is 24x7.

You can contact the Boost Mobile Head Office on 1800 026 678 if you can't get through on 125 8881.

Regards,

Lewis
Tags (2)