Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail issues

Voicemail issues

Nlcross
Amateur (LVL:1)

Voicemail issues

Hi,
Recently my voicemail has managed to turn itself off and all my messages are now message2text. I have tried calling 101 and holding the 1 to access voicemail, but it tesla me that the service is not available.
Can anyone help?
5 REPLIES 5
Aeriz
Professional (LVL:1)

Re: Voicemail issues

Hi!

you can call Boost Customer Care on 125 8881 so they can reactivate your message bank.

they say that if you havent use 101 for a couple of months its going to be turn off automatically but its easy to turn it back on. Boost Care is open 24/7 Smiley Happy

nefy
Community Founder

@Nlcross wrote:
Hi,
Recently my voicemail has managed to turn itself off and all my messages are now message2text. I have tried calling 101 and holding the 1 to access voicemail, but it tesla me that the service is not available.
Can anyone help?

Voicemail is automatically disconnected when not used in 3 months.

You have to contact Boost for it to be reactivated

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
pvandenh
Community Founder

Is there a parrot in here?

Smiley Happy

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

nefy
Community Founder

@pvandenh wrote:

Is there a parrot in here?

Smiley Happy

haha. I think I know what you are referring to..

But I have given the exact figure up to how many months before the voicemail disconnects not saying "will disconnect after a couple months" - how many is couple?  12 3 4 5 6 really

whereas I mentioned the exact figure when it will be disconnected which is 3 months..

So i do not hink there is parrotting there isnt it?

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Mahoo1960
Rookie (LVL:3)

Experiencing the same issue......I called 1258881 and was instructed to call 1800 157 494 which happens to be Telstra's help line. Pretty disappointed in Boost's technical help line which is a shame as their products are great value!

Ill see how I go with Telstra but I suspect they'll tell me to call Boost?