Did you mean: 

Voicemail - Iphone 10s

Voicemail - Iphone 10s

SOLVED
Mollob
Rookie (LVL:3)

Voicemail - Iphone 10s

Hi,

When i goto my iphone and press the voicemail icon it asks me to setup a password and greeting. However I keep getting a voicemail error (try again later) message on the screen.

Am I doing something wrong or is this no longer availble on Boost as this was my favourite feature for voicemail being able to see on the screen who the messages are from and playing them back.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Voicemail - Iphone 10s

Things to try....

1. Dial 101 to ensure your voicemail is setup currently. The system should be a male voice.

If it is not allowing you to access 101, you will need to reach out to Boost support to re-enable it for you.

2. Send a SMS to number "144" with the text AUDIO ON.

3. Send a SMS to number "125100474" with the text STATE.

Good luck.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
pvandenh
Community Founder

Things to try....

1. Dial 101 to ensure your voicemail is setup currently. The system should be a male voice.

If it is not allowing you to access 101, you will need to reach out to Boost support to re-enable it for you.

2. Send a SMS to number "144" with the text AUDIO ON.

3. Send a SMS to number "125100474" with the text STATE.

Good luck.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

Mollob
Rookie (LVL:3)

Cheers Mate,

All my visual voicemail messages have returned, your a genuis and thanks for reaching out that made me very happy today.