Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

Visual Voicemail

SOLVED
bill_at_bits
Spectator

Visual Voicemail

I'm wanting to move from Voda, and I'm wondering if I can get visual voicemail on my iPhone 5S. My wife is on Telstra, and doesn't get Visual voicemail. I'm told it's an extra cost option on the big T- can i pay bextra and get bit o Boosty?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JBlack
Professional (LVL:3)

Re: Visual Voicemail

hi, sorry but this kind of voicemail is only available on Telstra plans. not a chance on Boost w/c is prepaid, unless

offered later in the future.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JBlack

hi, sorry but this kind of voicemail is only available on Telstra plans. not a chance on Boost w/c is prepaid, unless

offered later in the future.

View solution in original post

shazalenko72
Spectator

Hi,

i joined boost two weeks ago, and voila VOICEMAIL. When it came through to set up, it said welcome to the telstra network. Not sue if im surposed to have it.

cheers

Queen299
Rookie (LVL:3)

Is it still working? Did you alter any settings to get it?

Thanks

JBlack

he must be talking about the normal voicemail service where you just dial 101, thats included and active by default on all boost sims. visual voicemail however is like an app, instead of dialing 101 you can access your voicemail thru a visual interface.

Queen299

JBlack, I think you are correct. I have also since discovered that Visual Voicemail with Telstra is only free on $70 + plans.

Mollob

Hey, do you have any ideas on how to retreive old voicemails from telstra onced swithed over to boost, I lost all of mine

Wish they advise this before moving....

Mollob

Ive just been provided this solution from another member (PVANDENH) and I now have my visual voicemail back, even ones when I was with telstra, happy days

1. Dial 101 to ensure your voicemail is setup currently. The system should be a male voice.

If it is not allowing you to access 101, you will need to reach out to Boost support to re-enable it for you.

2. Send a SMS to number "144" with the text AUDIO ON.

3. Send a SMS to number "125100474" with the text STATE.

Good luck.