cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish a Data Session

Rookie (LVL:4)

So i have been trying to setup a Mobile Modem (Teltonika-RUT950) and everything is working except for the Data Session, i have tried all the APNs i know of (Telstra.wap telstra.iph telstra.int).

is there anything else i can do?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unable to establish a Data Session

@DrQ  Any ideas?  

Dee  

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
Champion (LVL:1)

Sorry, I just saw this.

I will see what I can find out.

---

The Australian version is looking like it should have no issues as far as bands that it uses and the like. The telstra.wap APN should work. 

If you put the SIM card in another device and try that does it work in the other device? 

Just to make sure that the SIM is working correctly.

---

yes i did this a little while ago, kinds put the project on hold but now im revisiting it.

as far as i can see it works in my regular phone, gave me access to the recharge webpage and everything

very unsual. 

if it is working on you normal device then it would typically mean it isn't the SIM or a service issue... 

It would appear to be device level based on that. 

If you use another SIM in this device are you able to get data working using the other SIM card? 

---

yes it appears to work on my normal device, i have actually sent my Mobile Modem back via Warrenty as the Firmware had apparently become corrupted, so to make things easier on myself i am just getting a simple mobile with external Antenna connection port on it and just using Hotspot