Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning voicemail and voice2text off completely

palikary
Amateur (LVL:3)

I want to turn off voicemail off completely. When i did that it now goes to voice 2 text and I cant turn that off. How can I turn off both completely so the phone rings for the max amount and then closes off instead of diverting to voicemail or voice 2 text services... Surely there must be a way...

I tried calling boost support 2 times now - waitied for over an hour both times and cant get thru.. Is there a way I can turn these off myself please?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Navyphoen
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Turning voicemail and voice2text off completely

Please tur off turn off for me

pvandenh
Community Founder

Some more information found here :

https://community.boost.com.au/t5/Setup-Phone-Support-Knowledge/Managing-Boost-Messagebank-Voicemail...

In short, to disable both Messagebank AND Message2Txt, you need to speak to Boost support. You cannot disable both of those yourself.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

kimmy2020

I got this message when someone miscall:

{You missed a call from 0466xxxxxx, who said "Telstra is stupid. Telstra is stupid." This message was provided by Telstra at no charge to you.}

How do I turn this Message2text off without talking to Boost Support? I tried to contact them and they said that this cannot be done? i.e. either one of MessageBank or Message2Text have to be on.

I am struggle to find a solution to turn off those two stupid services.

Tuff

@kimmy2020 wrote:

I got this message when someone miscall:

{You missed a call from 0466xxxxxx, who said "Telstra is stupid. Telstra is stupid." This message was provided by Telstra at no charge to you.}

# me to

How do I turn this Message2text off without talking to Boost Support? I tried to contact them and they said that this cannot be done? i.e. either one of MessageBank or Message2Text have to be on.

I am struggle to find a solution to turn off those two stupid services.

Tuff

#meto 

ClownDog
Spectator

I had both services turned off until they changed my prepaid plan. Now I'm stuck with message2txt again and nobody seems to be able to turn it off for me.