Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring credit

Transferring credit

Spectator

Transferring credit

Hi,

can credit be transferred from one phone to another, e.g.. if one of my kids are out or going out and they have no credit to arrange a lift home after a night out or they might need to ring someone for direction to get somewhere etc, can i send them either credit in a money amount or 1 or 2 days of credit from my current recharge.

Pete.

12 REPLIES 12
Community Founder

Re: Transferring credit

That function doesn't exist on Boost. Have the recharge on their Boost phone (maybe the $10 short term 5 day recharge would suffice).

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Community Founder

@peteg71 wrote:

Hi,

can credit be transferred from one phone to another, e.g.. if one of my kids are out or going out and they have no credit to arrange a lift home after a night out or they might need to ring someone for direction to get somewhere etc, can i send them either credit in a money amount or 1 or 2 days of credit from my current recharge.

Pete.

Boost doesn't have credit me 2 u like Telstra, because with Boost there is no balance to transfer, because every UNLTD recahrge is automatically converted to UNLTD days.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Professional (LVL:3)

Boost is a subscription based so the credits are not transferable unlike Telstra etc.

Spectator

Transferring.....how do I transfer credit to my daughters boost ph I'm Telstra
Professional (LVL:4)

Telstra Credit

Hi Kelliekrause87

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

It is not possible to transfer Telstra credit to Boost.

Boost provides a pre-paid mobile service to customers.

In Australia, Boost uses but does not own the wireless network infrastructure of Telstra.

It’s like a Contractor using a Sub-Contractor.

Boost is the Contractor and Telstra is the Sub-Contractor.

If you have an existing telephone number with Telstra, you are able to transfer that, but that's about it. You cannot transfer credit.

Credit with Telstra stays with Telstra.

Telstra allows credit transfer:

Credit Me2U™ allows you to transfer credit between two Telstra Pre-Paid services.

Your Boost Pre-Paid service is not part of a Telstra Pre-Paid Service.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Telstra Credit nd account

Hi there I was wondering if I can use my prepaid. Account for Google play instead of handing my details over.by credit.card.as.I have the funds for it, I tried it earlier and it said insufficient. Funds when I have quite alot of money on my prepaid can u please help me out to do this 

Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Telstra Credit nd account

Okay how.do I get my boost prepaid account to be billed. Then 

Professional (LVL:4)

Recharge

Hi 

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

Boost Mobile is a prepaid service.

Below is a link that explains the various ways that you can recharge.

Ways to Recharge

If you would like to set up Auto-Recharge, Boost only accepts your credit card.

First, however, you need to perform a manual recharge with your credit card and save your credit card details so that your cc is registered with Boost. You will choose a 4-digit pin.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive

Re: Recharge

Hi @Teegsta21

Unfortunately, the ability to pay for Google Play purchase through your Boost account is not available.  The only other way to purchase without having to enter your credit card details is to purchase a Google Play gift-card in the denomination that you require.

Hope this helps

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation