Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up sim card lock

Setting up sim card lock

Highlighted
Spectator

Setting up sim card lock

Hi ,

Wishing to set up sim card lock for enhanced security. How do i obtain the default  sim lock security code so i can change it to suit  ?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Setting up sim card lock

Hi there, have you tried leaving the default as 'blank'. Otherwise try entering 0000.

If you happen to SIM Lock your device, let us know - there is a process for unlocking your SIM card with a PUK code.

Regards,

Lewis
Highlighted
Spectator

What's your phone model? If you forget the phone security code then try default code like 0000 or 1234 to reset it .If it doesn't reset your mobile then visit Unlocking4free.com   here they provide master reset code for some Nokia DCT phone and Alcatel old  mobile models at free of cost using this code you can reset your mobile and again set  a new password.

Highlighted
Community Founder

The default PIN number for your Boost SIM card is the last four digits of your PUK. (It is not 0000 or 1234.)

You will need to obtain your PIN and/or PUK directly from Customer Service; it is not provided in any literature from your Boost starter kit.
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I stumbled across this thread as I just locked my phone out of the SIM and needed to find my PUK Code.

Telstra's PUK Code Retrieval tool works very quickly after filling in some details.

Use https://service.telstra.com.au/general/pinpuk/pukCodeRetrieval.html

You can also contact Customer Service for them to provide you with this information.

Hope that helps anyone in the future!