Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A12

Samsung A12

SOLVED
GlendaG
Rookie (LVL:3)

Samsung A12

I have just purchased a Samsung A12 and trying to put the Boost Sim card in from my old Samsung J3.  I can't figure out how it fits, despite googling and youtubing.  Is anyone able to help me - it looks as though it is too big!

Many thanks - Glenda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Samsung A12

The J3 has a "micro" sim sized slot.

The A12 has a "nano" sim sized slot (which is a bit smaller).

Most sim cards supplied nowadays have perferations to get the size you need. Double check if the sim card you have has such a perferation to make it a nano sim size.

If it doesn't, then you will need to reach out to Boost support. They have a process for changing a sim due to size/lost.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
pvandenh
Community Founder

The J3 has a "micro" sim sized slot.

The A12 has a "nano" sim sized slot (which is a bit smaller).

Most sim cards supplied nowadays have perferations to get the size you need. Double check if the sim card you have has such a perferation to make it a nano sim size.

If it doesn't, then you will need to reach out to Boost support. They have a process for changing a sim due to size/lost.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

GlendaG
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hello Pvandenh,

Many thanks for your quick reply.  I have had a look at my micro sim, but can't see any way to make it smaller so have contacted Boost to have a nano sim sent out to me.  Looking forward to using my new phone in a few days!!  Thank you again for your spot-on help.  Glenda