Did you mean: 

SIM not received

SIM not received

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

SIM not received

Hello,

Was hoping for some help here.  I am an ex Kogan customer and a week and a half ago decided to purchase a $40 Boost Sim.  

Startrack Express have claimed that they have attempted delivery twice however I have been home both days and no calling card has been left (in other words they haven't tried to deliver it).  I have contacted them on several occassions and they keep saying they will try and deliver it again.

I wonder why Boost use them as they seem to have the worst customer service of any courier.

I have also contacted the 1300 131 113 number and they have advised they will get another one sent - but with the same courier.  Obviously this won't make a difference.

Does anyone have any other ideas?  Going crazy without a phone.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: SIM not received

Hi Sarah,

They can deliver it to your local post office for your collection - StarTrack is affiliated with Australia Post (their uselessness starts to make sense now, right?!).

I'm actually surprised that's not where it is now.

Alternatively, is it possible to send packages to your work?

The packages are sent from the Telstra fulfillment centre in Sydney, so StarTrack is used because that's what Telstra also uses...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Founder

I would see where the package is being kept. Either a local StarTrack office or Aus Post store. And then just go to pickup yourself. In my case I was too excited to wait for re-delivery. Smiley Happy

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Founder

Hi Sarah,

They can deliver it to your local post office for your collection - StarTrack is affiliated with Australia Post (their uselessness starts to make sense now, right?!).

I'm actually surprised that's not where it is now.

Alternatively, is it possible to send packages to your work?

The packages are sent from the Telstra fulfillment centre in Sydney, so StarTrack is used because that's what Telstra also uses...

Highlighted
Community Founder

I would see where the package is being kept. Either a local StarTrack office or Aus Post store. And then just go to pickup yourself. In my case I was too excited to wait for re-delivery. Smiley Happy

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Thanks.  Startruck have finally rung me back to say it would be dropped off at a local depot (which is only 5 mins away - a far cry from the 1hour they told me I had to drive yesterday).

WIll finally have a phone after nearly 2 weeks :-)