Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Voicemail Password

Reset Voicemail Password

SOLVED
Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Reset Voicemail Password

How do I reset my password for my voice mail my ex-husband changed it and now I dont know it and cant check them what do i need to do????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Founder

Re: Reset Voicemail Password

@LittleBigSis86 wrote:
How do I reset my password for my voice mail my ex-husband changed it and now I dont know it and cant check them what do i need to do????

Call Boost 1258881 and have the voicemail (101) reset it for you..

However you need to be reminded that if the mobile nubmer was activated under Your husband's name and you have not been added as part of the contacts there is no way that they can reset it for you.  Unless you call your husband and ask him to add you or to transfer the mobile number entirely under your name.

Reminder if you request for a transfer of ownership andy existing credits and call history will automatically be forfeited

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
3 REPLIES 3
Community Founder

@LittleBigSis86 wrote:

Call Boost 1258881 and have the voicemail (101) reset it for you..

However you need to be reminded that if the mobile nubmer was activated under Your husband's name and you have not been added as part of the contacts there is no way that they can reset it for you.  Unless you call your husband and ask him to add you or to transfer the mobile number entirely under your name.

Reminder if you request for a transfer of ownership andy existing credits and call history will automatically be forfeited

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Spectator

I want to reset my voice mail password

Spectator