Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Voice Mail

Remove Voice Mail

Spectator

Remove Voice Mail

Hi,

How do I remove voice mail so when someone calls, my phone will continue to ring until either I answer or the other person gets sick of waiting and hangs up?

Darryn

9 REPLIES
Community Founder

Re: Remove Voice Mail

To remove voicemail and use the free Message2Txt service instead, on your phone dial ##002#. That will disable the voicemail option. To turn both off (which is what you want, I think) you will have to talk to Boost live chat, or give them a call. Only they can disable all voicemail options.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Community Founder

I removed Message2Text today by speaking with Live Chat. Now my service just calls out and goes to a 'beep.. beep.. beep.' tone after I don't answer.

Same if I reject a call. It's awesome!

Spectator

I want to block a number not send to VM block it how do I do that on my boost max

Hi @Tracie

This is the Boost Australia forum, I suggest you contact Boost USA for assistance  

Boost Mobile USA

Good luck!

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
Rookie (LVL:3)

1. Log in with your My Account username, not your phone number.
  2. Follow steps A & B, as shown in the image below.
  3. Select the Mobile service with voicemail, then click its 'Settings' tab.
  4. In the 'Settings tab', scroll down to 'Voicemail' and click 'Setup'
Rookie (LVL:3)

1. Log in with your My Account username, not your phone number.
  2. Follow steps A & B, as shown in the image below.
  3. Select the Mobile service with voicemail, then click its 'Settings' tab.
  4. In the 'Settings tab', scroll down to 'Voicemail' and click 'Setup'
Amateur (LVL:1)

DataStage Training

I like Verizon's Visual Voicemail feature. It shows you a transcript of the message. It works well most of the time. Just read your voicemail like a text. R Programming Training  | DataStage Training  | SQL Training  | SAS Training  | Android Training  | SharePoint Training

Spectator

I want to disable my voice mail and cant figure out how to do it myself ...please help

Spectator

I called them 3x this month to remove the voicemail. Today I found out I wasn't able to because it comes with the plan. So therefore I'll be switching back to at&t. Should've been told this the first time I called.