Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge early

Recharge early

chriswoo
Rookie (LVL:3)

Recharge early

Hello new boost customer here.

Looking to utilize the $40 recharge service longterm, but I have two quick questions.

1) do boost send a txt when my recharge is about to run out?

And 2) If I recharge before the due day (eg on the 14th not the 15th) will the $40 still roll over to the next month?

Sorry if basic questions but never had pre-paid before.

Cheers

Chris.

8 REPLIES 8
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Recharge early

Hi.
1) yes. 3 day out warning.
2) no. As soon as you recharge, it resets the 30 day counter straight away. No possible to have 31+ days expiry. Best the recharge as close to the expiry as possible.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

chriswoo

Thanks for that 'PVANDENH'.

How long does it take for credit to be applied....instantly?

Is there any lag time with credit card recharges, waiting for funds to clear etc??

Lewis
Community Founder

Hello,

Credit should be applied instantly to your phone without a lag time Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lewis
chriswoo

Cool!!

Heres to a long and happy relationship with Boost!

Lewis
Community Founder

Great to hear, welcome to Boost Smiley Very Happy

If you have any more questions, I'm always here to help.

Regards,

Lewis
chriswoo

How about a 'pay as you go' plan similar to Amaysim......then i would switch all my mobiles to you guys!

Lewis
Community Founder

Well it works similarly to pay as you go.

The great thing about prepaid is that when your recharge comes around and you might happen to be strapped for cash, you don't have a bill hanging over your head. As I mentioned earlier today, I use the $40 recharge option for a whole month of great access Smiley Very Happy

It's really simple to recharge and I'm sure in time they will introduce extended recharge periods or auto-renewal. So my suggestion is - port all your numbers to Boost. There isn't an equal or better alternative.

Regards,

Lewis
CJNET24
Community Founder

Pay As You Go is just another term for Prepaid, or Prepay as it's often called in Europe and the US.

CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au