Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK Code

PUK Code

SOLVED
ianw64
Spectator

PUK Code

I have locked my sim card and need the Puk code so that I am able to continue using your service. My next question is I have been told that Boost is 3G only so I purchased a 4G capable HUAWEI G6 today. Is it possible for boost to run on the 4G network also can the sim card be upgraded to be 4G usable even though you are using the Telstra Network.

Your help would be greatly appreciated  yours truly Ian Whitford. Mobile number  (removed to protect your privacy

Sim Serial Number is (removed to protect your privacy) Original service number was (removed to protect your privacy) before I had a number changed due to harrassing phone calls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aeriz
Professional (LVL:1)

Re: PUK Code

Hi you can get the sim PUK on the plastic card where you remove the sim card from or by calling Boost Care (125 8881) or by chatting on the website (https://livechat.boost.com.au/).

for your next question. Boost is only using Telstra's 3G network even though your handset is 4G capable as long as your using a Boost_telstra sim its still on 3G.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Aeriz
Professional (LVL:1)

Hi you can get the sim PUK on the plastic card where you remove the sim card from or by calling Boost Care (125 8881) or by chatting on the website (https://livechat.boost.com.au/).

for your next question. Boost is only using Telstra's 3G network even though your handset is 4G capable as long as your using a Boost_telstra sim its still on 3G.

View solution in original post

shazzpedersen45
Spectator

i have puk my sim and need my puk code

nefy
Community Founder

as mentioned several times and even on this thread. for PUK request you need to contact Boost ;

- Boost 1258881

- Live Chat  https://livechat.boost.com.au/

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Edward84
Rookie (LVL:4)

Need my PUK Code
Deanna

@Edward84  Pleas read above, you need to contact Boost Customer Service directly to get your PUK code, no one on the Community is able to provide this for you.

Regards

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
mariamichelle
Spectator

OKAY, IM PISSED, HOW IS IT THAT YOU KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THEY HAVE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET THIS STUPID   P  U  K    code???????????????????????  If they are like me, they are home alone maybe, only have the ONE phone, and the stupid thing is LOCKED, hello? So how is it that we call customer service? stupid phones

Deanna

Hi @mariamichelle

I'm sorry that you have wasted a rant on the wrong Community.  You have posted on the Boost Mobile Australia Community. I suggest you head over to Boost USA for assistance.

Good luck!

Regards
Deanna

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
Wilinska
Spectator

Tcrete
Spectator

Call boost 1258881 I called 1258881

Not correct 

Do I dial 1888 then 125 8881

What do I dial from another phone