Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not delivered

Order not delivered

Geoff
Rookie (LVL:4)

Order not delivered

I ordered a SIM online for my my neighbour one week week ago.  It was a special $40 for $20 or similar.  No SIM, no email.  What to do?

6 REPLIES 6
CJNET24
Community Founder

Re: Order not delivered

Hi there Geoff

That's not good, but can I suggest you try Live Chat at http://livechat.boost.com.au to find out, or email shop@boost.com.au but Live Chat would probably be the most effective and quickest way of obtaining info on the order.

Did you not receive a confirmation email after placing the order? Did it prompt you to print the page upon completing the order, did it have an order number on it? Because for Boost Care to track down the order quickly the order number would help greatly.

Has the $20 been charged for the purchase?

Please let us know here at the Boost Community how you go.

CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
nefy
Community Founder

when you ordered online, were you provided with a BO number?

because if you are, you can contact 1300131113

if you weer not provided with that reference number, the purchase online was probably not successful, start checking your credit card if you have were charged.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Geoff
Rookie (LVL:4)

Thanks for your answers.  I did not get a confirmation email , nothing!  Tomorrow I shall check with his bank.

What is really frustrating is that the sign up process (which btw I did for a neighbour) went through at least 5 'next' stages during which I provided all of his personal details including the phone number he intended to port and his email address.  You would think someone would have picked up on it even if the system did fail.

I don't see the special deal on the home page anymore so IF he still wants to change to boost I'll suggest he just gets a $2 sim from the supermarket and we'll activate that.

Live chat .... ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE ALIVE?  Seriously, I can explain the problem in 3 lines and they take 20 minutes jst to establish 'good morning'.  

CJNET24
Community Founder

Hi Geoff. I've used Live Chat a number of times and that's not the experience I've encountered.

I assume you're ordering it on behalf of your neighbour because they don't have a computer?

If you didn't receive a confirmation email or any sort of communication as a result of the order, I'd tend to think the order was infancy not placed. But if you don't get some sort of confirmation page at the end of the order process, how do you know the order was actually placed? (Could have been a glitch in the webpage or something).

You can certainly pick up a $2 SIM Starter Kit, just want to make sure you know that the half price is only on the $40 Starter Kits purchased online, the discount is not on a recharge from activating a $2 SIM.

I take it you did contact Live Chat. But you haven't really said what you were told in regards to the online order.
CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
lopezbriza94
Spectator

I ordered a phone of boost but I didn’t receive a confirmation email and I did get charged as well I tried looking for someone to contact but nothing 

paulpraveen23
Spectator

Thanks for your answers.  I did not get a confirmation email , nothing!  Tomorrow I shall check with his bank.  
get-mobdro.com