Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Support From Boost?

No Support From Boost?

GregM8
Rookie (LVL:4)

No Support From Boost?

I'm trying to renew my current 1 year plan with Boost via the app or online or by dialling #111#.  Every time I am not able to see the same plan that I'm currently on.

I've tried logging in to the website but it doesn't accept my credentials.  I've tried to have my password reset or my Boost ID confirmed but after multiple attempts I've never received an email from Boost over the last 2 days.  There is nothing in Spam.  I did receive an email from Boost at this address a year ago when I started.

I've been online with the Boost chat people for more than an hour and a half so far and we have made no progress whatsoever.  The reps there ask me to do something unrelated and then disappear for 5 minutes and then come back and then come back with a different piece of advice that doesn't help at all.  They don't listen to what the problem is and are trying to have me do things that are unrelated to the current issue.  Essemtially I'm just going around in circles and never getting any closer to fixing the problem.

Is there anybody at Boost that can help?

4 REPLIES 4
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: No Support From Boost?

Sounds like you may have been migrated to one of the new offers (meaning the old one is not longer available to you). You may have got a SMS about it a month or two ago.

What is the name of the app are you using (there is an old one for the old plans, or a new one for new plans)?

In #111#, if you go into "Acct Mgmt", what plan does it say? Anytime Plus? Anytime Ultra? Something else?

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

GregM8

Yes, it seems you are correct.  I originally signed up to "Boost Anytime Plus" and I received an email from Boost stating this. But on the app it's now showing me as being on "Boost Anytime Ultra".  On further investigation it appears that some people have been migrated and others have not.

"We’ll be progressively updating all our customers to our latest plan."

What does surprise me is that after 4 hours talking to 3 different people and answering the exact same questions nobody in the Boost support team was aware of people being migrated to new plans.

GregM8

P.S.

I'm using both the old and new app.

pvandenh
Community Founder

That explains it then.

You have been migrated to the new plan offer (probably while still on the old plan, Boost simply honoured the old inclusions until it expired).

All of the older plan customers will be migrated eventually.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.