Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Support From Boost?

No Support From Boost?

GregM8
Rookie (LVL:4)

No Support From Boost?

I'm trying to renew my current 1 year plan with Boost via the app or online or by dialling #111#.  Every time I am not able to see the same plan that I'm currently on.

I've tried logging in to the website but it doesn't accept my credentials.  I've tried to have my password reset or my Boost ID confirmed but after multiple attempts I've never received an email from Boost over the last 2 days.  There is nothing in Spam.  I did receive an email from Boost at this address a year ago when I started.

I've been online with the Boost chat people for more than an hour and a half so far and we have made no progress whatsoever.  The reps there ask me to do something unrelated and then disappear for 5 minutes and then come back and then come back with a different piece of advice that doesn't help at all.  They don't listen to what the problem is and are trying to have me do things that are unrelated to the current issue.  Essemtially I'm just going around in circles and never getting any closer to fixing the problem.

Is there anybody at Boost that can help?