Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Boost Support available?

Highlighted
Spectator

I've been trying to resolve an issue with VoWiFi. 

On Sunday I used the Boost meassage system and spent 5 hours being bounced around different Boost staff.  In the end the session timed out and nobody had been able able to assist me.  Today I have been chatting with MaryAnn for 3 hours and it took more than an hour for her to access my account.  It appears all Boost support staff must be doing many other things at the same time because they always take about 30 minutes to read the messages that I post.  At the moment it has been an hour since I sent the last message and it is still showing as unread.  An hour and a half ago she said she is checking her resources to address the issue I'm having.

I'm getting the impression that the staff are not able to help.

Is there a phone number I can call?

Is there any staff who are able to assist?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Spectator

Re: No Boost Support available?

have to agree with you here Greg 

just spent 2 hours on computer trying to get an activation sorted out from 3 days ago , havent brought forward phone number from old carrier 

tried to ring up and got no one to talk to no matter what i did, then used the chat msg online which takes forever to reply to your msg and we are still waiting for final out come 2 hours later .. very disappointed with the service so far 

Pethy

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I agree. Very disappointed with the lack of response. I paid $300 for a12 month recharge on a new account. It's activated but not working. I have had the same experience- no response to messages and unable to reach a real person through the phone system. Any ideas how we take this further? 

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Did you get help with your issues?