Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim card and porting old number

tmakahamadze
Amateur (LVL:2)

Please I requested to port my old number as per application form on to my new boost sim card. But I was given a new number altogether. Please can I port my old number as I use the number on all my professional and important registrations.

5 REPLIES 5
itauabatista
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: New sim card and porting old number

I need a nano sim to use it on my new phone how do i get one
johnbrennanlive
Professional (LVL:4)

Porting your Number

Hi tmakahamadze

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

Porting your Existing Number to Boost Mobile

Porting your existing number to Boost Mobile is carried out during the Activation process.

You must activate your new Boost Mobile SIM using Boost Live Chat or by calling 125 8881.

Let the Boost Consultant know that want to port your existing number to Boost Mobile.

You The next step is to activate your SIM. There are 2 ways to activate your SIM.

Place your new Boost Mobile SIM card into your 850MHz compatible handset.

Wait a few minutes for the SIM to register on the network.

Register your existing number by selecting the "Bring my phone number" tab

Contact Boost Live Chat so that they can complete the activation for you.

The operator will need the SIM serial number that can be found on the Boost Mobile SIM pack.

The operator will need to match details recorded with your current provider

The second way to activate your SIM is online at boost.com.au/activate.

Boost customer care agent will ask for the Service (mobile) number or SIM serial number which is printed on your BOOST Mobile SIM starter kit.

IMPORTANT:  If you activate your new BOOST Mobile SIM using our online system at boost.com.au, you will activate the number printed on your BOOST Mobile SIM starter kit – not a mobile number you may want to keep from an existing service provider.  

Porting can take up to 48 hours to go through.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive
johnbrennanlive
Professional (LVL:4)

Nano SIM card

Hi 

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

You are an existing Boost customer, therefore, you need to order a FREE Blank SIM card from Boost Mobile.
This will be your replacement SIM card.

Boost Mobile provides Multi and Nano SIM cards to customers.

Simply call Boost Customer Service on 125 8881 or connect to Boost Live Chat to order your FREE Blank SIM card.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive
Karmjeet97
Spectator

Re: Porting your Number

I want to port my optus sim to boost 

MAJA0108
Spectator

Re: New sim card and porting old number

Hi 

I want to port my existing mobile number to Boost provider. But I've already had a boost SIM card and it's been activate already.