Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim activated, doesn't work on phone?

Highlighted
Spectator

Hi all,

I received email form Boost saying my number transfer from old net to boost (Optus ot boost) has been completed and it is now ready to use.  But when I insert my boost sim, it is showing SOS (same with Optus before I changed sim card).  I have tried restarting the phone but nothing changes.  In the Mobile from Setting, it is asking me to Add Mobile Plan instead of showing Mobile network data.  Does anyone has same issue and how to you solve it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: New sim activated, doesn't work on phone?

I am thinking the port process is stuck, and you will need to talk to Boost support (on the phone is the only option at the moment - and there may be some delays).

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Spectator

Re: New sim activated, doesn't work on phone?

Hi all,

I received email form Boost saying my number transfer from old net to boost (Amaysim to boost) has been completed and it is now ready to use.  But when I insert my boost sim, it is showing SOS (same with Optus before I changed sim card).  I have tried restarting the phone but nothing changes.  In the Mobile from Setting, it is asking me to Add Mobile Plan instead of showing Mobile network data.  Does anyone has same issue and how to you solve it?

Thanks