cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Boost Mobile app – the new Boost App is here

Community Manager

We’ve been working on making some changes to our digital experiences, and we’re happy to announce the creation of a brand new app – the My Boost Mobile app.

My Boost Mobile app is only compatible for customers who have been updated to our latest Boost Mobile Pre-Paid plans. If you are still on Boost Anytime Ultra, Anytime Plus, Unlimited Plus, or Unlimited you need to keep the original app for now.

What the new My Boost Mobile app can do:

The basics you expect:

• See all service inclusions easily
  • Check your balances
  • Recharge easily
  • Get Help

The extras you want:

• Ability to view and manage multiple Boost services
  • Ability to recharge someone else’s Boost service
  • Buying extras such as extra data
  • Setting up auto recharge
  • Setting preferred payment methods and managing them
  • Viewing history on call, message and data usage
  • Viewing history on recharges and downloading your receipts and tax invoices

As the app allows you to access private information like history of usage, setting up auto recharge and payment methods, you will need a Boost ID to access some features.

Don’t worry, it’s super easy to set up a Boost ID. Simply create a Boost ID when you download the app. You know the drill – it’s creating a login – user name and password. Just keep these handy to access the features in the app. For those of you who have a Telstra ID, you can use the Telstra ID in place of creating a Boost ID.

3 REPLIES 3
Spectator

Re: My Boost Mobile app – the new Boost App is here

I'm having an error registering for Boost ID. After providing all the details the next page pop up a message saying "Something gone wrong" Please refresh page. 

Do I need to use the mobile data while creating the ID or using wifi is okay? 

Rookie (LVL:3)

I ahve a IPhone 6 plus.  Every time I try to log on to the app the log on page goes blank. So much for your improved app.

Community Founder

For those having issues with this new app, an important clause to note....

My Boost Mobile app is only compatible for customers who have been updated to our latest Boost Mobile Pre-Paid plans. If you are still on Boost Anytime Ultra, Anytime Plus, Unlimited Plus, or Unlimited you need to keep the original app for now.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.