Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS and boost anytime

MMS and boost anytime

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

MMS and boost anytime

I just changed phones to an S7 using the same boost sim card on a $40 anytime plan. Everything works execpt my mms services - cant receive or send. I did a chat onine with boost who said i needed to recharge as i had no data allowance but in fact i had 14 Gb but the lady said mms needed an add on. This is the first i have heard of this having to pay extra for MMS . Anyway we checked the phone settings and all is ok so in the end i did recharge .. i have now have nearly 30gb ! But the mms still wont work. ( On the previous phone ( windows 640 ) the mms worked fine. ) . So i have checked settings powered on and off but get nowwhere. It i try and send one i get a lttle circle icon that goes round and round for hours. If i receive one and try and look at it i get the same thing. Any clues please ????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MMS and boost anytime

Problem fixed. I phoned boost chat eventually and they made a change their end. My phone settings are still the same but MMS now works 😁
1 REPLY

Re: MMS and boost anytime

Problem fixed. I phoned boost chat eventually and they made a change their end. My phone settings are still the same but MMS now works 😁