Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM card

Lost SIM card

SOLVED
Spectator

Lost SIM card

I have lost my SIM card. I would like to keep my old  number <removed for your privacy>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Professional (LVL:4)

Existing Number

Hi Henesem

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

The good news is that you will be able to keep your existing number.

You are an existing Boost customer, therefore, you need to order a FREE Blank SIM card from Boost Mobile.
This will be your replacement card.

Boost Mobile provides both Micro and Nano SIM cards to customers.

Simply call Boost Customer Service on 125 8881 or connect to Boost Live Chat to order your FREE Blank SIM card.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Professional (LVL:4)

Existing Number

Hi Henesem

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

The good news is that you will be able to keep your existing number.

You are an existing Boost customer, therefore, you need to order a FREE Blank SIM card from Boost Mobile.
This will be your replacement card.

Boost Mobile provides both Micro and Nano SIM cards to customers.

Simply call Boost Customer Service on 125 8881 or connect to Boost Live Chat to order your FREE Blank SIM card.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive

View solution in original post

Spectator

Re: Lost SIM card

Or you can just go to Telstra and get a new sim. I have done that many times. It is still boost but with a Telstra sim.
Spectator

How
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hiiiii

My self Roman ,I loss my SIM card ,<removed for your privacy> ,my address is <removed to protect your privacy>,plsssss send my SIM card on this number

Spectator

Re: Existing Number

Hi guys, same problem I lost my simcard and needs to order a new one but I can’t call the clients service live chat as I am in France tu doesn’t work. Any other option? I thought there would be a proper live chat with text messages but couldn’t find it... please help!