Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to get support

mitchger
Spectator

The support page says to click the Message Us button for support, but the button doesn't exist! I called and the automated service said that for technical support I would need to initiate a message with the link automatically sent to me via text message. But my issue is that SMS isn't working! How can I get help? The system seems designed to deny me assistance!

2 REPLIES 2
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Impossible to get support

I have heard of SMS issues randomly across all Telstra network based carriers in the last day or so (some folks having trouble sending, others aren't receiving, others cannot do either). Possibly something at network level that is being worked on.

Also, the "MESSAGE US" button will not appear if you are using any kind of adblocking extensions on the browser. Disable any such extension for the Boost website, then refresh the browser page.

Untitled.jpg

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

EdMiles
Spectator

Re: Impossible to get support

Thanks for the hint about the adblocking, but for me it didn't work. I'm trying to contact Boost from Germany, but the "Message Us" button just loops back to the "get-help" page. I can't call 1-800 numbers in Oz from here, and there's no apparent email option. So, basically, their service sucks. I used Boost on a return in 2018, and it was great, easy, hassle-free. Seems to have gone to hell in the last three years.