Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to see a record of my calls made from my Boost Mobile SIM, is this available?

I would like to see a record of my calls made from my Boost Mobile SIM, is this available?

Highlighted
Boost Alumni (Retired)

Yes, you can access your Boost Mobile call history via your handset using this linkhttp://m.telstra.com/boost or via #111# selecting option 4 to see the last 5 transactions in the previous 24 hour period.  If you require call history further back from this you will need to call the Boost Customer Care team on 125 8881.

2 REPLIES 2
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: I would like to see a record of my calls made from my Boost Mobile SIM, is this available?

Is boost going to add the ability to look beyond 5 transactions? an interactive list of at least the past months transaction would be really helpful! perhaps through an app?

Community Founder

Re: I would like to see a record of my calls made from my Boost Mobile SIM, is this available?

You can request customer service to send across more than 5 transactions, if you need to audit something. It's not particularly pretty, being raw data on a spreadsheet, but it does the job.

I'm surprised this hasn't been launched yet. How far away are we?