Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei nova 3i calling issue

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi

Have had this phone on boost for approx 2 yrs with no issues, last couple of months however have had an annoying issue where only 1 in 3 calls or so will go through. When I try to make a call it just goes beep after a while and hangs up. If I try again it may or may not work. Have rebooted phone multiple times also reset all network settings with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Spectator

Re: Huawei nova 3i calling issue

I have same issue with iphone , I replaced sim card , disable voice mail , contact customer service many times and still missing calls . I think its time to move to different network 

Community Founder

As an experiment, try forcing your phone connectivity to 3G only.

If that works, then there may be an issue with the Wifi Calling feature being enabled on an unsupported make/model phone. Disable Wifi Calling.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Highlighted
Spectator

Following, thankyou for posting this.

I have been having the same issue with the Huawei nova 3i.

It is super frustrating. Especially when playing phone tag with people.

Five call attempts to get through to one person, Five call attempts to another, then seven call attempts to get back to the first person. 

I was thinking I would need to jump back to Telstra or another provider.  

Highlighted
Spectator

My wife and I have the exact same issue (both have the Nova 3i)

I wonder if we will get some clarrity as to the cause, could it be since the latest software update in the handset....  Or is it a Boost issue...

It is very very frusting to make calls at the moment...

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I'm still having the issue, it's a mystery as to whether it's boost related or phone related. I mostly just use Facebook messenger to call people now or WhatsApp..

Thanks for your replies eveyone