Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my voicemail recording while overseas

shaunfr
Spectator

I need to change my voicemail recording while I am overseas as I will have another number while I am away.

I dont yet know what that number is as I need to organise one once I get over there, hence I cannot change the recording while I am in Australia.

3 REPLIES 3
CJNET24
Community Founder

Re: How do I change my voicemail recording while overseas

Hi there Shaun

You should be able to call +61 101 which is the Boost MessageBank number (101).

If you are unable to access that, try +61 418 707 101 from your Boost handset.

While overseas, it might be better if you recorded a message advising people to email you as opposed to a costly overseas phone call. Then it wouldn't be a problem. If urgent, you could then email back the temporary number you have.

If you're not planning on taking your Boost handset with you, you would need to call your Boost mobile nunmber and during the message I think you press 1 to access your messages (after you enter your MessageBank PIN), from the main menu you can change your voice recording.

Hope this helps

Cory

CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
pvandenh
Community Founder

Before you go, dial 101 and make sure you set a PIN number for your voicemail box.

Then when you are overseas (or from any another phone) call your mobile number. During your recorded greeting, press # and you will be prompted to enter your voicemail PIN, and then you can enter into the voicemail settings and make changes.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

guy2k
Rookie (LVL:3)

@pvandenh wrote:

Before you go, dial 101 and make sure you set a PIN number for your voicemail box.

Then when you are overseas (or from any another phone) call your mobile number. During your recorded greeting, press # and you will be prompted to enter your voicemail PIN, and then you can enter into the voicemail settings and make changes.

What if you did not do this?

Is it possible to set up a pin from overseas?