How can i get my old phone number back

How do I get my old phone number back
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How can i get my old phone number back

Hi BrooklynStokes, 

If you have had a number previously and disconnected that number if they aren't used or recharged after a period of 6 months they can't be re-assigned. 

You can buy a new Boost SIM card on Online or you can find you local Boost Retailer here.

Regards - 

Spectator

Hi there, my old number seems to have been de-activated after just 6weeks as I'm currently travelling overseas (I thought I was on auto-recharge).

Can anyone suggest options fit recovering my number, and retaining it while I'm travelling so it's available when I return (in about 6mths' time).

Thank you!
Community Manager

Hi Wilos72, 

You may be able to get your number re-assigned however I cannot  guarantee this as numbers, once no longer active, go into a state of quarantine (so that the number is not assigned again for a certain timeframe). The only way to get this arranged (if possible) is to speak to Boost. As you are overseas I suggest that you contact Boost via live chat (24hrs, 7 days)

If they can reactive your service with the same number you will likely have to purchase a Blank SIM and they will reactivate the service with the old number. If they can get the number reconnected, I would also advise you double check to make sure auto recharge is set up to avoid this issue in the future. 

Regards -