Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I increase the length of my ringtone.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Is there a code I can key into my mobile to increase the length of my ringtone.  I was able to do it when with Kogan.  I was provided a code which I keyed into my mobile and it increased my ringtone to about 30 seconds, which is far better than the short ringtone I currently have.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Founder

Re: How can I increase the length of my ringtone.

Should be the same exact code. Simply call this number **61*101**30# for a 30 second ring time.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Rookie (LVL:3)

Thanks for the response but that code appears to relate to Setting Registration Succeeded for voice call fowarding when unanswered, ditto data call, ditto fax call, ditto sms call,  ditto sync data circuit call, ditto async circuit call, ditto packet access call & ditto pad access call fowarding, all when unanswered.  Am I missing something.  I recall when with Kogan Mobile there was a prompt on the mobile that the ringtone time had been extended.  Or does one of those previously mentioned `Setting Registration Succeeded' prompts relates to ringtone extension time.  It just doesn't sound familiar to me.  Thanks.

Bob Dickson

Community Founder

Yep it is right. It is manipulating the time before those call forward options kick in. It is the same codes on all the Telstra network providers.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Spectator

Thanks for the answer to the above question it works well with boost. I just typed in the recommended sequence hit call and it gave me a message saying it had been received.

Spectator

this is very helpfulthank you so much have a good night

Man Happy