Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check my Pre-Paid account balance ONLINE?

Spectator

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: How can I check my Pre-Paid account balance ONLINE?

Cannot, yet. An online tool is being developed currently.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Community Founder

@IanJanoska wrote:

we still do not have online account as of this moment, but it is currently being developed .

However you can check online using you phone via. care.boost.com,au or m.telstra.com/boost. Make sure that that cellular data of your phone is on and WIFI is OFF

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

So after a year you still cant. Must be in hell of a online account.
Highlighted

When u get around to it.
Highlighted
Spectator

2019 - Still waiting...

Highlighted

How do I get the balance on my pre-paid card that is in a security camera over 80km away. Do I have to drive and remove it each time to put in my phone!

Why can't I just enter the card number online with Boost and view the balance?

Five years now and counting!!!!!

Highlighted
Spectator

I also have this problem.

Bought two Boost SIMs for a game/security camera and a gate trigger on my rural property. Need another SIM in the near future for an additional camera.

Neither of these devices use an app and are located 200km from my home. Also, these devices require full sizes SIM cards, which means I now need a converter to put them in my device as my spare phone uses a nano SIM.

Would be happy to add these numbers to my Telstra 24/7 account, but when you try and do that, you get a message saying the numbers are already registered to your profile, but they don't appear so you can check you balance and recharge.

All these problems would be avoided if you could activate, check balance +/- recharge without needing the app, or you could use an existing 24/7 app.

Suspect that when these pre-paids expire, I'll look for another telco with the ability to do this.

Tags (1)