Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can login to my account and view my calls history?

Spectator

13 REPLIES 13
Community Founder

Re: How I can login to my account and view my calls history?

If you dial #111#, you will see an option for History/Transactions. It only show the last 5 transactions. If you need more, you have to ask Boost to email a copy of the report in their system to you.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Amateur (LVL:1)

Hi how I can open my login I'd? Coz I need my ph no history.
Community Founder

Read my answer above. Same answer for your question.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Community Founder

Hi @matthergorgees,

Currently Boost still doesnt have the online my account so to cehck your "Most recent call history" you can go to #111# select 4 and it will give you your most recent history. Alternatively you can also go to your mobile browser enter on the address bar: m.telstra.com/boost . - no http and www.

Just make sure that once you are going to that website. WIFI is OFF, and Cellular Data is ON and you are using the number that you would like to know the history of.

Cheers!

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi
Sir I want need call history December 2014 to 2 may 2015 . Pls send me . Bacsuse immigration asking call history because I'm apply my wife visa pls help me . Thank you
Community Founder

@Aman-1247 wrote:
Hi
Sir I want need call history December 2014 to 2 may 2015 . Pls send me . Bacsuse immigration asking call history because I'm apply my wife visa pls help me . Thank you

For this request, go to this link and talk to a Boost team member.

https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Spectator

Hello My name is Juan m. RAMIREZ, I WAS WONDERING IF THE COMPANY OF BOOST CAN GMAIL MY PHONE CALL HISTORY OF 2015. Starting June to Oct .. 2015.
Thank you.
Mr. Ramirez.J

Hi @Juan2

You have posted on the Boost Mobile Australia Community. I suggest you head over to Boost USA for assistance.

Good luck!

Regards
Deanna

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
Spectator