Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I TURN OFF MESSAGE2TXT

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

HOW DO I TURN OFF MESSAGE2TXT AND GO BACK TO NORMAL VOICEMAIL WITH A VOICE GREETING AND MESSAGE ETC?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: HOW DO I TURN OFF MESSAGE2TXT

Dial **61*101**30# from your phone.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

Thanks - but as per original question, will that reinstate NORMALVOICEMAIL WITH A VOICE GREETING AND MESSAGE ETC?

Highlighted

HOW DO I GET NORMALVOICEMAIL WITH A VOICE GREETING AND MESSAGE ETC?

All I have is MESSAGE2TXT and I do not want it.....I would like to have unanswered and busy and all uncontactble calls to my phone connected to a voice mesage from me and forwarded to my message bank - and NOT receive a MESSAGE2TXT.

How do I do this please?

Highlighted
Community Founder

As per my original response, that will divert calls to messagebank when no answer/busy/away etc.

But if the messagebank service is disabled entirely on your account, then you will need to contact Boost support on the phone to get it re-instated. After that, the code above should work.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

Not sure if this helps, but I tried activating/deactivating message bank with the ** ## commands as klisted but they didnt work, until I turned off my wifi connection then the commands were acepted.

So this just might be the issue that is affecting you. Worth a try