Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free mobile internet data

AngelBoost86
Spectator

Hello everyone, My question today is how can you get free mobile internet data? And or credit without having to pay. As with some other mobile providers offer freebies as a promotional offer. Why can't Boost have something similar?

8 REPLIES 8
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Free mobile internet data

Nothing around like that at the moment on Boost/Telstra. Not as a widespread bonus anyway (maybe as one offs when troubleshooting).

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

nefy
Community Founder

Telstra Boost still doesn't have that one, but I guess with Telstra there are 'Thank You Offers" or "Loyalty" or "Telstra Thanks"

- Hoping that Boost will be provided by Telstra soon with that one as well..

hope this helps!

Cheers!

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
wallee
Rookie (LVL:3)

Telstra offers  the Encore Cap deal — but it’s a confusing plan that requires careful explanation.

Here’s how you can use the Encore Cap deal to get a decent calling and data allowance:

• Buy the $50 recharge. This includes $950 worth of calling and texting credits for Australian numbers, and the ability to make free calls and texts between 6pm and 6am. Not as good as an unlimited deal BUT if you do use all the credit, you won’t be stung with excess charges; you’ll just have to recharge again.)
  • The problem with this plan on the face of it is that it only includes 800MB of data, which isn’t a lot. However, there is an option to add extra data without spending any extra money. Here’s how.
  • As well as $950 for call credits, the $50 recharge also includes $50 of “recharge credit”, which you can spend on other services (such as dialling international or premium numbers). The important point here is that you can spend that credit to buy a $49 Browse Plus Pack, which adds 3GB of data to the 800MB you already have.

The Optus $2 a day plan can get you up to 15GB a month if worked properly

Kamandog
Professional (LVL:2)

you can get free mobile internet data if you kindly ask for your neighbor's wifi password. Smiley Happy

nefy
Community Founder

@Kamandog wrote:

you can get free mobile internet data if you kindly ask for your neighbor's wifi password. Smiley Happy

I am still geeking out about this response of yours...

hahaha

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Kamandog
Professional (LVL:2)

Lol! I'm just being practical. Smiley Very Happy

Zahira23
Spectator

Gracias por su ayuda
DianneDixon
Spectator