Email receipt required

Could you please send me a confirmation email of my registering

Regards,

Natalie Crawford

16 REPLIES 16
Community Founder

Re: Email receipt required

Hi Natalie

You didn't receive that email when you signed up? Have you checked your Spam folder, sometimes such emails mistakenly get stuck there?

If you require it for the PUK code, SIM PIN, etc, you can contact Boost by phone or Live Chat to request this information.

You should know this is a public forum for and by fellow Boost Australia customers. It's not a official support method for Boost, particularly where customer information is concerned.

Hope you get the info you're after Natalie.
CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
X73
Spectator

my payments are not going true when activating a phone

Hi @X73

You have posted on the Boost Mobile Australia Community. I suggest you head over to Boost USA for assistance.

Good luck!

Regards
Deanna

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
Spectator

20160704_192824.jpg20160704_192810.jpg

Champion (LVL:1)

Hey @pauljsr11,

by the look of those reciepts you too appear to be in need of help from Boost USA too so I would suggest heading over to their website for support here

---
Amateur (LVL:1)

I switched my number over from metro pcs to boost and my phone still is not on they told me to take a picture of my recipe but I don't know how
Champion (LVL:1)

As per the last reply, 

These forums are for Boost Mobile in Australia, NOT for Boost USA, by your MetroPSC comment you would highly likely be looking for Boost USA instead and as such you should try them HERE

---
Spectator

Rookie (LVL:3)

No service

I have my reciept that shows i payed it how can i send it to you my REMOVED