Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTEND RINGTIME **61*101**30# NOT WORKING

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

I just got a new iphone (ios11.2.6) & have tried unsuccesfully multiple times to extend the ring time before diverting to voicemail using **61*101**30#

I get a screen on the iphone saying " Setting Registration Succeeded" BUT the ring time remains at 15 seconds then diverts to voicemail.  Smiley Sad

I have tried 25 seconds & 20 seconds too - same result.

Can anyone please tell me how to make this work, the 15 second ring is simply not long enough. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: EXTEND RINGTIME **61*101**30# NOT WORKING

Issue resolved.

Turned out that the extend ring 'codes' are not working at present, but by contacting Boost's 'Live Chat' via my computer enabled the Boost 'agent' to set my ring time to 30 seconds manually. 

Live chat service was excellent, but Boost could have saved me (& others?) a lot of wasted time & head scratching if they let users know that the codes were not working via the website!

1 REPLY

Re: EXTEND RINGTIME **61*101**30# NOT WORKING

Issue resolved.

Turned out that the extend ring 'codes' are not working at present, but by contacting Boost's 'Live Chat' via my computer enabled the Boost 'agent' to set my ring time to 30 seconds manually. 

Live chat service was excellent, but Boost could have saved me (& others?) a lot of wasted time & head scratching if they let users know that the codes were not working via the website!