Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not get the LG Stylo 4 from Boost! So beyond pissed right now.

Spectator

The Stylo 4 from boost and a real LG Stylo 4 are no more the same phone anymore than the Moto e5 Play is to the Moto e5 Plus. As such it needs a different name in the same manner (at least).

I had the Stylo 4 from MetroPCS but ported to boost before my 190 days to unlock it because I thought I was getting the same phone (and I thought I was getting a better phone for my wife).

There are so many features missing on boost's version it can hardly be called the same phone and shouldn't be named as such.

NFC Fast charging Face recognition WiFi calling VoLTE Slower processor (1.5 vs 1.8) Extreme amount of bloat ware

This is nothing short of a blatant lie and a slap in the face to the customers who expected a decent mid range phone as the carrot for their business. As soon as my month of service is over I will port out and my shadow will never darken the door of a Boost Mobile (or Sprint) store ever again.

1 REPLY 1
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Do not get the LG Stylo 4 from Boost! So beyond pissed right now.

You have posted on the forums for Boost Australia not Boost USA. They are seperate companies. Try here: http://boostmobile.com/
---