cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct customer service number

Spectator

Does anyone know the correct number for boost mobile customer service? Each time I call the ones listed, I get connected to assaured wirwless.

4 REPLIES 4
Professional (LVL:4)

Customer Service Number

Hi LauraR

Welcome to Boost Community Forum.

This community forum is about members helping other members and guests find solutions to their problems. The members of this forum do not work for Boost.

The correct Customer Service Number number is 125 8881.

Please feel free to call Boost Customer Service on 125 8881 or connect to Boost Live Chat.

If this post is helpful, kindly give Kudos to the post to show your appreciation.
If this post answers your question, kindly select Accept as Solution.

Solved problems help other members.

Kind regards
johnbrennanlive
Spectator

Re: Correct customer service number

08443069172 is a correct phone number to connect Boost Mobile. If you required complet details about Boost Mobile, their chat support, Email address and business address you can find it here.

Highlighted
Spectator

My sim card is not working

Hi @Dheeraj9387

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your SIM card.  Please contact Boost Customer Service on 125 8881 (8am - 9pm AEST 7 days a week) or click on the following link and select Chat With Us   Boost Help Page

Regards

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation