cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone number

Change phone number

Spectator

Change phone number

I have been receiving nuisance phone calls. How can I change my number on my Boost phone?

11 REPLIES 11
Community Founder

Re: Change phone number

So sorry to hear that SamQ

Please contact Boost to arrange for your mobile number to be changed. If the messages or calls are threatening, you should also consider reporting it to the Police.

CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
Spectator

How can I change my mobile number please

Rookie (LVL:3)

<Removed for Privacy>

Re change phone number

Hi @brennenwilson33

You have posted on the Boost Mobile Australia Community. I suggest you head over to Boost USA for assistance.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Luna
Community Moderator

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation

Yea

Number removed to protect your privacy 

Hi @Latonya1983

We've removed your number to protect your privacy.  You've posted on the Boost Australia Community, you'll need to head to Boost Mobile USA for assistance.

Regards

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
Spectator

I wanna change my phone number